Searching in the resource browser

@Pat Stanford thanks for chipping in Pat, yes if I type just Pull I seem to get the full library as expected, and for Handle a mix of handles and taps, and for Handles I get a few taps ?? I'd of expected the search function to be a bit more intuitive than that, is this normal ? I search a few different items and often get a return of nothing found 🤔

Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 20.03.59.png

Unfortunately the search is kind of old-school text based rather than the newer content based.

So, I believe, that if you put multiple words into the search you will only get items that contain ALL of those words.

Usually it is best to start very broad (i.e. Handle) and see how many hits you get. If it is too many, then add something else to try and limit it to closer to what you want.

It appears to be slightly smarter than pure text. A search for American Standard returns files with names containing both American Standard and Am Standard.

A Search for Toilet returns files without Toilet in the file name, so it is doing at least some metadata searching.

• Like 1