Class display hierarchy / Window ID Tags obscured by trim in 3d views

I have  window ID tags displayed in elevation viewports. I have assigned a class to the id tag so I can turn it off and on independent of the window depending on the view / drawing. In very small windows, the exterior trim covers /obscures the ID tag (because the tag is wider than the window). I've tried changing the attributes of the trim class to no fill, but that has not yielded the results I am looking for. I also have exterior trim in it's own class so I can keep it off in plan view. I tried to move class display order around, but that doesn't seem to be a feature in the class display options of individual viewports, nor in general. In the window settings dialog box it displays the way I would like for it to display. Any tips on what to try to achieve the desired display properties? Changing the attributes of my "exterior trim" class to no fill does not make a difference in the way this renders in hidden line. The window ID tag has a solid fill (both classes mentioned set to "use at creation").  Any guidance appreciated. Thanks in advance. - Julie

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 11.03.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 11.00.03 AM.png

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...