Inverted text in Callouts?

No, you're not! I have posted numerous issues on callout problems and 11.5 seems no better. This seems to be tool that is loaded with bugs. I have callouts that change width preferences to 0", font changes when editting, 3 point leader mode does not work and the list goes on. These problems were in 11.0.1 and are still in 11.5. I have seen no improvement in this tool in 11.5 despite what NNA tells us.

Tom in PA

Here, Here!! I thought I was the only one dealing with it. We have it happen when a drawing is created on one machine and then opened on another. And recently it is happening on the same machine. Some how the width sets itself to 0" or the text moves away from the leader. The only way to fix it is to reset the width of the text and then everything is hunky dory. Any thoughts from NNA?

Rich,

It's amazing to me that these problems were brought to light long before 11.5 was released. The problem can't just affect the three of us. I usually have a callout problem on every drawing I do and NNA should be able to duplicate some of them and make the repair. Charles form NNA recently replied to one of my posts and said the 0" width problem should not exist in 11.5. WRONG!

It's still there........

If only NNA could acknowledge the problems with this tool and implement some type of repair. They seem to sit and watch these posts and just ignore it.

Thanks,

Tom in PA

All of you should send me (charles@nemetschek.net) an email, with just the following information:

* version of VW you're using

* industry series products installed if any

* operating system

* where in the drawing you're seeing problems with callouts: design layers, sheet layers, and/or viewport annotations

* units you typically use (meters, feet & inches, feet, etc.)

* layer scale(s) at which you have seen problems

I'm currently testing fixes for the problems mentioned, and I want to make sure that I'm testing all of the actual conditions necessary to reproduce the problems.

Thanks!

[ 03-18-2005, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Charles Chandler ]