Renderworks Texture map different between openGL and Final

James Hamilton
Message added by PVA - Admin

This issue is scheduled to be fixed in 2019 SP4. VB-158002

Question

Dear All,

Hopefully an easy one for one of you talented bunch. Please go easy on me. Whilst not new to Vectorworks I am new to Renderworks (usually export and render in c4d).

So I have a simple model with some simple textures applied. One of my custom textures appears 'correct' in openGL (bottom image) but flipped in Final Render (top Image). See attached.. Is this usual behaviour?

Many thanks in advance...

Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 18.54.40.png

4 answers to this question

I'm having a similar issue.  Textures in Open GL are mapping differently that in Final Render.

Here it is in Open GL

147054079_ScreenShot2019-03-26at6_59_58PM.thumb.png.45483a809136461b4d987afffc6ae818.png

And here it is in Final Render

1001645281_ScreenShot2019-03-26at7_01_17PM.thumb.png.c89c1428cdb58c132be39dda129df268.png

The final result is correct, but it would be nice to have it all line up while I'm modelling in Open GL.

In case it's not obvious, it's the black vertical siding texture that I'm having an issue with.

In case it's relevant, the texture is custom created by me, made from a seamless image that is the exact same height and width.