Lee norbury

2019 Vectorworks Landmark FOR SALE

Vectorworks Landmark 2019, for sale , all okd with Vectorworks, please message me for details and price 

thanks Lee Norbury 

Edited by Lee norbury

Thanks for you quick reply! Could you tell me how much you ask for, in which language it is and if you would pay the transfer fee?

regards, IS

Hi I have no idea what the transfer fee is? It’s in English? I’d be happy at £1500 plus whatever fee is? But open to sensible offers, it’s £2800 worth 

I didn't know the existence of a transfer fee either. I only realised by reading the Forum. Maybe you should contact your seller and ask, so that they transfer the ownership of your license. Then we will know how much the transfer fee costs, so you can write me back! And another question, which category is you license? A, B, C etc? You can see that from the first letter of you Serial number! Thanks again, IS

Hi! Did you manage to find out about the activation fee and you license type? I am still interested. Thanks a lot again, IS

Hi I have no idea what the transfer fee is? It’s in English? I’d be happy at £1500 plus whatever fee is? But open to sensible offers, it’s £2800 worth ,

its a 2019 license, and its £150 for transfer. 

Call it£1600??

hace 1 hora, Lee norbury dijo:

Hi I have no idea what the transfer fee is? It’s in English? I’d be happy at £1500 plus whatever fee is? But open to sensible offers, it’s £2800 worth ,

its a 2019 license, and its £150 for transfer. 

Call it£1600??

Hello! Is it still available?

Great! Can you please contact me at mail@laboratorium-kla.com to arrange the details? Thanks a lot, IS

21 minutes ago, Lee norbury said:

Hi yes it is 

Can you please contact me at mail@laboratorium-kla.com to arrange the details? Thanks a lot, Ioulitta Stavridi

Have you sold this license yet if not please contact me on cmsplants@outlook.com. thanks.