Graphic Oddities ++

Message added by PVA - Admin

Issue filed as VB-158436

Folks - I think i have 2 related issues, please see images attached. 

One is a section-elevation marker placed into annotation layer of a viewport - the "link" icon is bubbly & unusable. 

Second is a stipple pattern, also all bubbly. Its supposed to be just lines. Even the PDF shows this way.

Stipple pattern is annoying, the section marker is unlinkable - cant click the icon.

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 4.50.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 4.50.54 PM.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Its doesnt show a circular line type resource at all in the new files library? Same appearance when you match the layer scale to your file? (Sometimes it's fooled me when the line type was just scaled too small to see in another file.)

However if they really arent appearing in the new file, delete the original stipple from the old file and copy/paste the one from the new doc into it and tell me what happens. However if it still shows with that odd line type, send me that file please and I can take a look. A private message is fine if the file cant be posted publicly.

Thanks Jim,

Nothing in blank file resources at all. Scale is matched.

Copy/paste back and still has circles. Its definitly coming from the Class - I changed class & the circles can be changed to arrows. 

How do you turn that off? There's no "none" setting in the class Marker pulldown?

With the affect Stipple selected in the original file, the two end marker controls near the bottom of the Attribute palette should be on if its showing the markers, you SHOULD be able to turn them off there. The class definition always includes SOME marker style but the attributes palette should control whether they are on or off.

This is definitely a bug, it should not allow you to enter this dead end state. I think you'll need to do the following:

In your original document, hit esc esc or otherwise make sure NOTHING is selected, then look at your attribute palette, i bet it will by default have a circle marker selected, disable that, then draw out a new stipple and tell me if the circles appear again or not. I suspect you may need to redraw that section marker as well, it's link indicator is taking attributes where it absolutely should not, im going to file these as two separate bugs.

VB-158436

• Like 1