3D silhouette line

Dmitry

3 hours ago, Claes Lundstrom said:

OpenGL can give you edge lines, but not individually controllable. You have to draw them by hand and give them a thickness. For edges, you can extract a face, and make it unfilled having a line thickness. The same applies to extracting edges as lines or curves and setting the line thickness. 

Did you mean, I need create viewport and draw line on top of the model in annotation mode?

You can of course fake it in a viewport but that does it make it a 3D object. 

You can however fake it in 3D in OpenGL. OpenGL has one setting in the GL rendering setting for solid objects contours. You can however bypass that by using non filled objects such as 3D polygons, which do have their own setting using the settings in the Attributes palette. In this case I extracted the top face into a 3D polygon rectangle, made it unfilled, adjusted the line thickness and placed it ate the top. As you can see, it clearly differs in thickness (OK I may have overdone it a bit).

1634967962_Skrmavbild2019-02-24kl_16_14_21.thumb.png.901ff9437ce6f31ec9d1c25c98c2edcb.png

14 minutes ago, Claes Lundstrom said:

You can of course fake it in a viewport but that does it make it a 3D object. 

You can however fake it in 3D in OpenGL. OpenGL has one setting in the GL rendering setting for solid objects contours. You can however bypass that by using non filled objects such as 3D polygons, which do have their own setting using the settings in the Attributes palette. In this case I extracted the top face into a 3D polygon rectangle, made it unfilled, adjusted the line thickness and placed it ate the top. As you can see, it clearly differs in thickness (OK I may have overdone it a bit).

Ok! I understand it. Thx!
But this does not work in my situation. Because I have broken shapes.
I so sad. I can not do this 1 click (as in Revit, for example)

Screenshot_1.jpg