mlance

Title Block Logo

I use a logo in my title block / border tool to represent my company. However, I pretty consistently am providing drawings for other companies - through my company - who want their own logos in the title block. Same clients mostly. Question is, is there a way to make a selectable logo parameter? I know I could duplicate the whole style and change the logo and deal with multiple styles to choose from... But a simple logo switch would be better... 

Any ideas?

On 2/23/2019 at 1:37 AM, mlance said:

I use a logo in my title block / border tool to represent my company. However, I pretty consistently am providing drawings for other companies - through my company - who want their own logos in the title block. Same clients mostly. Question is, is there a way to make a selectable logo parameter? I know I could duplicate the whole style and change the logo and deal with multiple styles to choose from... But a simple logo switch would be better... 

Any ideas?

Hello @mlance,

You could try making a style with the logo and inserting the style in the TBB layout. After that, a simple edit to the style and maybe a reset of all plugin objects should update all TBBs having the style in their layout, no matter styled or not.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov