Making Sheets - Credit is due

Ok, while I hate making sheets...the following only took me 45min...this could not have been manually drawn in 45min...so good job VW...

I copied a sheet and then moved things around, turning on/off layers etc...it seemed cumbersome...but it took only 45 min...

I guess what I hate is that Sheets require me to be an artist an I always stress as to what to show....

The only thing that makes sense to me is to break the model into the time of installation and who is installing it...then you would have a team of Gantt chart people matching their charts with the model parts 2 months ahead of construction...but when I make sheets I choke on how to do this.  Mind you, Im not asked to think this way but I cannot stop thinking this way...

The image on top was the one I copied and the second was the one that took 45min...complete with BOM

319083536_Hi1st.thumb.png.d01f1768f91b69ce4ff7ccf285cd276b.png

1510719258_Lo2nd.thumb.png.d624d6d923ad9fc6336a5021c60a07ce.png

ok...i'm back to making sheets...while the above only took 45min ...Im still finding that 3d modeling in the VGM is another universe...just had a GoTo Meeting and did live modeling & placed text while people watched....everyone impressed...now I on to making sheets and everything is slow slow slow...

now compared to manual drafting with paper its fast fast fast...

I just imported a point cloud with 100,000,000 (yes 100 Million) points and flew around in 3d like it was nothing...(hats off to the VSG team) 

now if i had a skate ramp (mini) in my room then i could skate when i get the spinning ball...

Edited by digitalcarbon