Plant symbols not displaying correctly...

Becki

I don't think I changed any settings that would cause this to happen, but on an existing file I made, when I go to place a plant, on the 'pick a plant' window all I'm seeing is a bunch of dots in the general shape of the symbols they should look like. When I go to the edit plant catalog feature, they're only showing the light green portion(and a few dark green lines on a couple of symbols), but not any of the black lines.

When I opened a new file, the symbols weren't showing up at all on the 'pick a plant' window, but when I go into edit there, the symbols are just fine.

Also, is there any way to make deciduous trees 'see-through' so I can see the plant material under them?

Thanks!

I have 10.5. Thanks, it seems to be working now.

Only thing is when I try to place a shrub under a tree that's already there, it changes the tree to a shrub! I guess I have to start putting things on different layers...

[ 12-09-2003, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Becki ]

Becki

Are you picking your placement location under the tree with your first click. If you click outside of any plants then the tree will not be affected. If you click inside of a plant symbol, Landmark assumes that you want to change the existing symbol to a new one.

• 1 month later...