Having Issues with 3DCONNEXION

JSid

Question

I just purchased a 3D Connexion Spacemouse Wireless and i can not seem to get it to work completely. I have watched the videos online and set settings on the app. I can get macros working and the radial menus and buttons but i can not get the movement to work at all. I have messed with all the threshold settings and speeds but nothing. Is there a step i am missing somewhere? Here are my settings currently and all thresholds and speeds are set to the same for every axis.

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 2.30.51 PM.png

1 answer to this question

What version of OS are you using. If you are using Mac OS Mojave the 3Dconnection drivers need to updated to work properly. I don't have a 3Dconnection mouse but I have a  space mouse and it has issues with Mac OS Mojave and they all use the same universal receiver. Next question what version of Vectorworks? Did you try adding Vectorworks (your version) directly from the configure pull down instead of the generic version on the list? Pull down list and add application.

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 5.11.07 PM.png