Question

Can we have a Table of Contents tool based upon published set Sheet Layer numbers, order, and/or names?

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

@Kevin Allen - I remember you from the Design Summit! We were both front row in one of the courses... probably Vision? Any chance you'd be willing to share some screen captures or a VWX file with the report? 

While I agree, this would be useful, we use a Quick & Dirty technique.Open the Navigation Pallet & highlighting the sheets to print then use the GRAB tool & place this on the cover sheet as an imported Image. Not elegant, but it saves hours.

Untitled 19.05.54.jpeg

Thanks, @Jim Smith ! Good workaround. Quick an dirty indeed. This will be great until (hopefully) we get a plugin.

Thanks, I note that I used one as an example that really fit the bill of "Quick & Dirty" as the city asked us to include an additional Title page for Zoning so our standard numbering structure got all messed up.

🙃

On 2/13/2019 at 2:56 PM, Kevin Allen said:

I create a report based on my title blocks and keep it n my template

I used this method too and it works well.

Actually, there's a preformatted report called Drawing List that does this for you. Use the Create Report command, set the Type to "Preformatted" and select "Drawing List". 

• Like 1