Audio Tools and Symbols

For those of who've been patiently waiting to be able to use the VW audio tools to place speaker and bumper Symbols, our new release does that!  (...in addition to a few other new features...)  See http://www.landrudesign.com/AudioToolSet.htm for more info or to download a manual. The manual includes detailed information on formatting Symbols to work with the tools correctly.

MANY thanks to folks from this community who played a part in making this new feature a reality.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

A question from over the weekend:  "Where can I save speakers, that I created out of symbols in my own library? Meaning: I created a Symbol of a speaker in a vwx file. This symbol I want to use out of my library in the future. How do I achieve this without the need to have all my symbols in my drawing template?"

Save any files containing correctly-formatted speakers (or, bumpers) in the "...\Libraries\Defaults\Audio Tools\Speakers" (or, "...\Libraries\Defaults\Audio Tools\Bumpers") folder. After you restart VW, the tools will include the contents of the files they see in that folder in the appropriate pop-up.