MartinFahrer

Flipped Text not working in PDF

Question

Personally I would rather wait two years for a less buggy program than deal with a version seemingly rushed out to yearly to satisfy subscribers.

Anyhow, I am running PC up to date service pack on everything.  I turned off "adjust flipped text. (Personal preference so please no solutions about turning it back on).

I have noticed if I flip a text horizontal, occasionally by mistake some times on purpose. The text looks correct on screen (like flip text was adjusted) but not on the PDF print out.  (Again work flow, I must output in PDF so the coordinator can print out quantities of drafting, they don't pay me to print)

Djust flipped off.JPG

onscreen.JPG

2019-02-12 09.34.14.jpg

2 answers to this question

This happens with File > Print > Print PDF, or File > Export > Export PDF? When using Export PDF, does the same thing happen with Rasterize Text enabled?

1 hour ago, Jim Wilson said:

This happens with File > Print > Print PDF, or File > Export > Export PDF? When using Export PDF, does the same thing happen with Rasterize Text enabled?

I only publish batch PDFs

Exporting is simply not an option for me, same is printing.  I publish the PDF in a batch then send them off to a coordinator to print and distribute.  I 

To much time would be wasted exporting and naming 20 differnt plates.  I need to be able to set up and name my sheets before hand and then publish them all at once.  typical name of a file would be "000_Set Name_00 what the drawing is_xx-xx-2019"  Where I change the date each new day I draw on it.  

However yes, text rasterize is enabled.  I will double check it next time I publish though turn it on and off.

Thanks

Also it doesn't matter how I get to the PDF this was NOT an issue in 2018 and now clearly an issue in 2019, so obviously a bug that needs fixed.

Edited by MartinFahrer