Title Block issue manager

Steve Riddle

Question

Am trying to issue and publish a set of sheets.

The latest 2 issues of the drawing set are not showing up in the issues list within the title block for the 2 sheets I am publishing.

I see now there is a button in the title block manager for VW2019 to select sheets to use, it appears in new sheets showing the latest issue has defaulted to 'off',

I want the latest issues to appear in the latest sheets as intended, but there does not appear to be a way to do this?  

Any help much appreciated.

3 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello Steve, @Steve Riddle

I suppose that you have added these last Issues only in some of your Title Blocks and that is why they are not shown in the rest. You should delete these last issues and add them again from the Title Block Manager, while having selected the Sheets you want these issues to be applied to. Once the issues are added to specific sheets, they cannot be readded to other sheets, only deleted.

If this is not the problem, maybe you could send me a test file and tell me in which sheets are the missing issues?

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

Hi Nikolay,

I have 50 sheets in the file and 50 title blocks in this particular file, the two most recent sheets I created didn't update with the issue manager in their respective title blocks, 

In my workflow, I usually copy and paste a sheet border/title block from a preceding sheet and update any relevant information I need to change.

In the end, I just deleted the 2 sheet borders that did not update and repeated the process of copying and pasting final 2 sheets from a sheet border that had the latest issues showing in the issue manager, this seemed to fix the problem I was having.

Thanks, Steve

• Like 1