Question

I am so over the 2019 title block.

Anyone know why some fields entered in the Project Data won't show up in the Project Data edit menu, but do show in the Title Block Manager.

I included 3 new fields;

1. Client Name
  2. Event In
  3. Event Out

Item 1 appears and is editable in both menu scenarios.

Items 1 n& 2 only appear in Title Block Manger.

I'm missing something, damned if I know what though.

H

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 12.17.50 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 12.18.53 pm.png

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Custom fields need to be linked to text objects in the active title block or they don't show up in the Title Block Border Settings dialog.

Kevin

• Like 1

Thank's Kevin.

Did that from the start, even deleted the whole thing and started from scratch.  Still does it.

H

4 hours ago, Hamo said:

Thank's Kevin.

Did that from the start, even deleted the whole thing and started from scratch.  Still does it.

H

Hello Ian,

Could you send me a test file, so that I could see what is going wrong?

Thanks,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

Can't help with this specifically, but maybe this is related?   I find in my title blocks, there is at least one field that needs to be edited twice before it accepts the text.  If I write in the drawing name, then hit ok, it reverts back to the default text.  I have to go back in and do it again, then it works.

2 hours ago, Ride said:

Can't help with this specifically, but maybe this is related?   I find in my title blocks, there is at least one field that needs to be edited twice before it accepts the text.  If I write in the drawing name, then hit ok, it reverts back to the default text.  I have to go back in and do it again, then it works.

This has happened numerous times to me as well.

On 2/10/2019 at 1:41 AM, Ride said:

Could you send me a test file and tell me the exact steps to reproduce this?

I'm only on my laptop right now, and I can't reproduce it.  Might have something to do with the fact that I don't have a hard return on the macbook keyboard.  When I'm back at the desk with the keyboard/num pad, I'll try it again and see if that's the difference...