How to create a default viewport X/Y location value on sheet layer

Hello.

Anyone know of a way to create a default X and Y location value of a newly created viewport on a sheet layer?

I have to create stage plots on a weekly basis. 

After I create the plots, I make my selection, create a viewport, and add the viewport to a sheet layer.  

My custom title block resides on the right hand vertical of my sheet layer/page, due to this I must routinely move my viewport left on the page approx -3".

I would like to set a default X value and Y value in the Object Info palette for my viewports.

Currently the X value defaults to .068" and the Y value defaults to -3.688".

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 5.34.41 PM.png

A viewport doesn't actually have an origin, only a bounding box, so what you are seeing is the geometric center of all the objects in your viewport.

Viewport placement seems to follow a few rules:

- If the sheet layer internal origin is inside the page area AND if the entire viewport fits on the page when aligned, the design layer origin will align to the sheet layer origin

- If the sheet layer origin lies outside the page area OR the viewport is larger than the page area, the viewport will be centered on the page

So, if your VP or cropped VP is smaller than the page size, you can shift your sheet layer page area slightly to the right, and your VP will create to the left of the center of the page