Worksheet values from DVLP referenced file

I successfully called some volume values from concrete base objects in a referenced file, but the object names received a prefix in the worksheet, which I missed at first.  So, just curious. Any discussion will be illuminating.

Here's the setup:

Source file contains extensive model including 4 concrete footings named in OIP Conc Base 1, Conc Base 2, etc

No records attached to these, just the name in OIP and they are classed ConcBase.

Target file contains DVLP of source and, on a separate layer, 4 small worksheets, one for each base.

These worksheets show the volume in cy and weight in lb of the corresponding concrete base.

The worksheets are placed so that they show up next to their bases in a SLVP.  If concrete shapes change, the worksheets update when the reference updates.

All good so far, except the values did not call by name. They show values if I call the class (but always all 4 of them).

Turns out the names were auto appended with suffix NNA#3_Conc Base 1, NNA#3_Conc Base 2, etc

Took me a while to realize the names changed and understand I needed to edit the worksheet criterial

My first time trying to call values from a referenced DVLP so trying to avoid a search for the prefix in future.

Is NNA#3_ a standard format? does #3 refer to the 3rd DVLP created in the file?

What's NNA here? (Nemetschek North America?)

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 5.13.50 PM.png