rvanhees

Title Block

Hello, new in VW.

I made a custum Title block, nice tool but i can not find how to link the name of the drawer (my name) to a text in title block.

By revision is it working, draw date i have done with drawing stamp but i hope there is another way, without the word draft.

I seen a video of 2017 but with a complex record make ... i hope it can be done easier.

image.thumb.png.4fd70b410f4e784f5cb29fde5a307458.png

Knipsel.JPG

Title blocks changed completely in 2018.  What version are you using?  In what version was the title block created?

11 hours ago, michaelk said:

Title blocks changed completely in 2018.  What version are you using?  In what version was the title block created?

Im using 2019

Hello @rvanhees,

I suppose you have your drawer written in some field of the Project/Sheet Data? If not, you could do this from Title Block Border Settings dialog, by adding new Project/Sheet Data field. After that, you have to simply edit the Title Block Graphics, add a text block object and link it to that field from the OIP.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nikolay Zhelyazkov said:

Hello @rvanhees,

I suppose you have your drawer written in some field of the Project/Sheet Data? If not, you could do this from Title Block Border Settings dialog, by adding new Project/Sheet Data field. After that, you have to simply edit the Title Block Graphics, add a text block object and link it to that field from the OIP.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

Hi, it works and it is as easy as I hoped. TNX.

Rob.