Vectorworks Fundamentals 2015 for sale for Mac and Windows

I am selling my license for Vectorworks Fundamentals 2015 having recently updated to a new Mac Book, the software is not compatible with Mac OS 10.14 Mojave . 

I have a link to download VW 2015 and is transferable to either Mac or PC users.

Please message me privately if you are interested or have any questions.

Transaction over Paypal or bank transfer. The price is £1000 no VAT, negotiable. Please message me privately if you are interested.

Edited by Maria1970
lowered price, added title detail
  • 1 month later...

Hello C,

Yes, I am assisted by Vectorworks Support UK Sales and they have assured me that the licence would move to the new owner. 

I am able to sell my licence via the forum and in order to transfer the licence to a new owner, I would simply need to fill in a form which can be done for either Mac or Widows, depending what system you have.

Does this answer your question?

Thanks,

Maria

Hi C, 

Just so you are aware, as this licence is a Vectorworks 2015 licence, it will not be upgradeable, to any current version.

You also need to ensure that Maria is not keeping a current licence, that's been upgraded from this earlier version, as then she's not permitted to sell the older licence.

It will pay to confirm this Maria.

Cheers

Marilyn

• Like 1

Hi C, 

Thank you Marylin for moderating the conversation.

I am currently awaiting to buy a used licence that is compatible with my Mac Book pro, reason why I'm selling the old version as it is now not compatible with this new system (which by the way, it is quite upsetting).

I have been told the transfer fee is quite high indeed, how would  you feel if we went half way each? 😉

Let me know, I'm happy to negotiate.

Feel free to ask me more, I do think it is convenient to have Marylin involved for any technical questions.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mariasole

Hi C

You would be wise to pick up with phone and talk directly with Vectorworks UK about obtaining a Vectorworks licence that you can use and make sure it's upgradeable and suitable for your computer hardware.

£1000 for a licence you can't upgrade seems very over priced.

Your local distributor can help you with technical questions.

Regards

Marilyn

Hi C,

I'm happy to chat if you wish to discuss anything else.

Feel free to email support and speak with UKSales@vectorworks.net and ask to speak again with Harvey about the options of upgrading Vectorworks Fundamentals 2015 on your system (see details attached for reference).

Cheers,

Maria

Screenshot 2019-03-19 at 14.05.30.png