Wall styles(section)

Sade

Sorry - I thought thats where you'd got to.

The 'normal' workflow (there are always other ways of achieving similar results) for this would be create your plan using wall styles (I think you already uploaded as a sketch showing what you wanted to achieve on an earlier post) and then use sections through the areas you need to show. The resulting Section Viewport will show the level of detail you require - including the floors/roofs etc.

Your Plan, using wall styles, will also enable you to use the framing tool to create the further level of detail you require to show timber stud work . This can provide 2d/3D and worksheet.

Hope this helps.

When you see a red hatch around any viewport, it needs updating.

1124594908_ScreenShot2019-01-17at14_23_42.thumb.png.435215df93c020626cd0070f042e852a.png

If, after you've updated, the materials do not show, go to Advanced Properties as earlier. Although (your 2019 is different to my 2018) I believe you need to choose Separate Cross Sections for each material (components in your wall style) to show. But, I'm not able to be precise on this, so someone else will confirm this I expect.

It will be useful for you to check out topics as you develop your learning in VW. Have look at this..

http://app-help.vectorworks.net/2019/eng/index.htm#t=VW2019_Guide%2FViewports1%2FCreating_a_Vertical_Section_Viewport.htm&rhsearch=section viewport&rhhlterm=section viewport&rhsyns=

Sorry I can't help any further.

Edited by Gadzooks