Wow, would have thought VW would have made the wheelchair library files on general release!

The excample file in this tread (Jan 15) looks similar to the one in service select. Why not use it?

Not used it as I don't have Sketch Up.

In the spirit of equality and sustainability the basic resources should include all forms of access including wheelchairs and bicycles

I didn't realise that certain resources were only for Service Select users. Which seems odd. Been on SS for several years. I guess when I now open files all these resources will be omitted from the drawings.

once you place it in a drawing, it will not disappear.  and Service Select content from March 2019-March 2020 Will be released in the libraries for 2021.  we have done similar for previous years, Service Select gets first access, then it is moved to the next year's content.

• Like 1