Vectorworks 19 Font List

As far as I understand it all fonts are installed on the machine and Vwx does not install any of its own (unlike AutoCad)

Take a look at this article as it describes a way to do what you did (which must have taken an enormous amount of time and patience) in a few seconds. I just tried it and it works great.

https://www.cultofmac.com/138767/generate-samples-of-your-macs-fonts-os-x-tips/

Edited by markdd
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Dear KGreenmun,

Very interesting and helpful what you shared. I tryed to open the file VW Fonts you shared but at the time I open it, VW2019 substitute Graphite and Draft fonts into Arial because they are not in the fonts default. What could I do to have them?

In my opinion VW's needs to show actual fonts in the font pulldown selection menus. It is ridiculous for the user to open another document (no, another application!) just to see what any given font looks like. This has been on the wishlist for a long time, so I am giving it a little bump.

On 5/30/2019 at 10:51 AM, CipesDesign said:

In my opinion VW's needs to show actual fonts in the font pulldown selection menus. It is ridiculous for the user to open another document (no, another application!) just to see what any given font looks like. This has been on the wishlist for a long time, so I am giving it a little bump.

Because of my new account, I get to vote for it AGAIN! Hehe:

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...