asolomon

HOW TO AUTOPOPULATE REV. DATE & SCALE IN TITLE BLOCK VW 2019

Question

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make each sheet layer auto-populate revision date and scale of the viewport into the titleblock.  I've been fighting with it for over and hour and can't  figure it out.  I'm in the Title Block Manager window and under "Sheet Data" I see there are two empty fields - Date and Sheet Scale.  I don't want to have to type these in for every time I make a revision or change the scale of the viewport.  Is there a way to auto-populate this info?

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 5.16.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 5.17.29 PM.png

Edited by asolomon

2 answers to this question

The Title Block Border is not connected to Viewports. So there isn't a built in way to make that happen.

However. You could place a worksheet in your TB that looks for any Viewports on the Sheet Layer and reports their/its scale.

Wish>It would be nice - for single VP Sheet Layers if the Sheet Scale referred automatically to the VP scale.

• Like 2

Thanks bcd!  Question - how do you create and place that worksheet?