Do you use the 'issue manager' and does it work?

I'm spending today sorting out my title block borders, rebuilding them so they work properly with the 2018 onwards system.

So far in VW I've done drawing issue sheets manually. But am wondering if I should start using the 'issue manager' provided (perhaps with a little customisation).

However, I don't want to invest loads of time in understanding how it works, just in order to find out that there's some crucial problem with it that makes it useless in practice (which sadly is what I've come to expect of so many VW functions). And if a drawing issue sheet gets messed up, that can be a complete nightmare to sort out.

So my question is, does anyone out there currently use it in real world practice for architectural drawing issue and does it work properly?

Edited by line-weight
3 minutes ago, Hans-Olav said:

Hi 

We have started using the title block border and it works quite well

Converting sheet borders from 2017 versions is better than it was in 2018

When publishing  it is an option for just publishing the last issue 

Cheers - do you use the issue manager as well as the title block borders?

1 hour ago, Hans-Olav said:

Yes and we have an worksheet with all issues on a cover page 

It was some fiddling setting it up but it is time saving now in large drawing sets when you have to issue maybe 24 of 8o drawings in a set and publish them 

Ok. Thanks.

So far I've managed to get the auto-generated "title block project revision history" worksheet to appear, and semi-functional. Did you use this and then customise it somehow, or did you create a custom worksheet from scratch?

Edited by line-weight