title block manager weirdness

jnr

Question

In the current service pack SP2, using the architect template stationery for a two story  building, I clicked on the title block manager 5 minutes ago. It says it's collecting files from a host of locations. Have not seen this one before.  Hit cancel after awhile but did not affect the TBM.

4 answers to this question

I am having this collecting files issue as well.  What on earth is it collecting?  and why?  It's been searching through a chunk of folders on my server for five minutes as I try to update the issue date for the titleblock.  Sigh

.1414029804_ScreenShot2019-01-29at1_15_19PM.thumb.png.be52aca16ff0aadf9045eb6e83a7accb.png

Edited by cberg
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
12 hours ago, cberg said:

I am having this collecting files issue as well.  What on earth is it collecting?  and why?  It's been searching through a chunk of folders on my server for five minutes as I try to update the issue date for the titleblock.  Sigh

- This is a known issue, where the Title Block Manager incorrectly has your root folder saved as selected. That is why it is looking for Sheet Layers in that folder and its subfolders. The workaround for this bug is to simply click cancel.