Student license won’t reactivate

Teribaf

Question

Hi there! I’ve been trying to renew my educational vectorworks license for my final year on my Mac  but it keeps coming up with it needs to be activated via the internet and I’ve done what it’s Told me to do several times (given proof of educational enrolment and asked for an extension and updated my account - everything) and it’s reinstalled and I thought it should be working but it just keeps making me repeat the cycle over again . And I really really need some help, is there any possible chance of getting some help please? It’s need for the final project. 

thank you

9 answers to this question

On 12/27/2018 at 9:36 AM, Teribaf said:

Hi there! I’ve been trying to renew my educational vectorworks license for my final year on my Mac  but it keeps coming up with it needs to be activated via the internet and I’ve done what it’s Told me to do several times (given proof of educational enrolment and asked for an extension and updated my account - everything) and it’s reinstalled and I thought it should be working but it just keeps making me repeat the cycle over again . And I really really need some help, is there any possible chance of getting some help please? It’s need for the final project. 

thank you

Hi,

I'm having this same issue, can someone from the vectorworks team please help me? 

Thank you!

B

• Administrator

@Shafaq I verified your account and your Vectorworks 2020 ending G0Q8BX is active until 02/2020. Go to the student portal click on Downloads and there you will find the license # as well as the download links. If the problem persists contact tech support at uktech@vectorworks.net