Camera Match Rendering showing black outline

HEengineering

Question

Im using VW 2017 with camera match and Im not sure I noticed this in prior renderings but were in the midst of doing 100s of these and this something that keeps showing up.  Any thoughts? Outline in the render style is turned off.

This is rendered with High anti alias and high in the curved geometry as well.  DPI is over 300.  What am I missing here? @Matt Panzer

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 8.27.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 8.27.30 AM.png

Edited by HEengineering

4 answers to this question

sure can Matt., see attached.

I haven't been able to replicate it.  I tried reproducing the parts to no avail.  Tried multiple difference rendering settings with no luck either.  We've done many others with success, this particular one was a real challenge. 

Please note the cabinet has some extracted faces to accept a transparency texture for the graphics.  Im sure there is room for improvement here. 

Also Im aware that the photos are less than Ideal, and in some instances we don't have really good perspective lines either. Im at the mercy of schedules and this is what I have been provided and have to work with.

I guess I just want to know what's causing it so if It comes up again we know what to look for.  Im starting to wonder if the camera match aspect in this particular file didn't get corrupt or confused.

Open GL seems to lessen it, but were trying to render them all with the same level of consistency if possible.  Appreciate you looking into it for us!

18-209-144 Third Pole Sim.vwx

Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 1.52.15 PM.png

Edited by HEengineering

Awesome. We will give that a shot.  Not sure how it became active, maybe a mis key, or its possible user error.  Ill give this a go. This board is such an amazing tool.  I have never seen support like this anywhere else.

Im not surprised to see it related to the none class. We usually try not to put objects on this class but early on it can be a bit sloppy. Would have taken me years to find that.

Edited by HEengineering