New to Vision

• Administrator
  • 6 months later...

After more work with Vision I have confirmed that the focus did in fact transfer. Tom, are you saying that Vision has my color info but it is hiding somewhere? Or are you confirming that I have to re-enter all the color info? Without a reasonable sort process (by channel, for instance) that is incredibly time consuming and tedious.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I understand and can empathise that this is a less than ideal process at this moment in time. Obviously it only affects generics as regular LED and colour mixing sources are fine. A lot of the designs I do now are mostly LED fixtures so I find that I have to do this process for only up to 24 fixtures. watch this space!

So I gave that a try, selecting all the units with a particular color and then putting that color in the 1st slot on the color wheel. Much quicker, but when it got to Vision there was still no color. My process was Find and Modify, select a color, Edit, enter the color from the colors listed in the palette to color wheel 1 slot 1, Okay.