Developer Wiki and Function Reference Links ×

Marionette Set Class not functioning properly

Collyns LD

I'm kinda stuck and need a little help. I'm creating a Tyler GT Plug-in object that contains all the truss i use, and allows the connectors to be flipped. For easy sorting on big shows all symbols are in a "master class" but i would also like them Marionette symbol that is created to be placed in classes according to  length for easy sorting. 

Everything is working and the debug print is showing the proper string, but the class is not assigned the the object the first time around. it's takes two presses of the run command to assign the class by the radio button length option. As a result, when creating a plug-in object out of the wrapper, you cannot run the script twice so the class is never changed.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction. The only thing i can possibly think of it's trying assign the class before the object is done being created, and second time around, it's already there. Is there a way to time the script? Maybe a sleep function?

TRUSS v2019 Marionette Test V2.vwx