Every Version Gets Less Usable!

Sky

I am not sure how much more I can put up with. I really hope VW2020 stops adding new functions and fixes all the stuff that isn't working. 

1. I have to use VW2017 for importing Revit objects from plumbing and kitchen manufacturers. When importing into VW2018 and VW2019, you can see it while it imports, but when it is done, nothing is there! I can't believe it hasn't been fixed yet.

2. I have to use VW2018 for rendering. When I render in VW2019 on my Mac Pro, you can see the rendering but as soon as it finishes, the box goes blank! It doesn't do that on my MacBook Pro, but it is much slower than the MacPro.

3. If I do more than one rendering in VW2018, it progressively eats up more and more memory until I have to force quit the app. So I need to do each one and a time, quit the app, start again, and do another rendering. Where I used to be able to run 4 to 6 renderings overnight, I am stuck checking on the rendering every hour so I can start a new one. 

4. I see so many complaints about VW2019 on Mojave, I haven't bothered upgrading to Mojave yet no matter how many annoying pop-ups my MacOS gives me. 

Why am I paying a annual fee for an app that progressively gets less useful for me? I have to run 3 versions of Vectorwork to do everything I need to. Not only that, but to render, I have to save down from v2019 to a v2018 file. If VW2020 doesn't fix these, I'll need to bite the bullet and switch to something else. The learning curve is going to be bad, but I need something that actually works. 

SO FRUSTRATED ALREADY!!!

Edited by Sky
  • Like 4