Roof Components in Elevation

cberg

If your roof is by components you should be able to turn off that class in the viewports.

like walls put the riff on a container class called 3D Roof New and the other components in their separate classes. Then when you turn off all the component classes you only have the container class showing.

hgh

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Alan Woodwell said:

If your roof is by components you should be able to turn off that class in the viewports.

like walls put the riff on a container class called 3D Roof New and the other components in their separate classes. Then when you turn off all the component classes you only have the container class showing. 

hgh

Unlike walls there doesn't seem to be an overall container for Roof Face Components.  You can see in the example, when I turn them off, they become invisible, instead of reverting to the overall.  Unless I am doing this incorrectly.  I fussed for a bit over this today, and couldn't figure it out.

101523312_ScreenShot2018-12-21at8_52_18PM.thumb.png.bda66b26feaa5190b1a85df15d9fa31f.png