Saving File Templates to Server

Hi, new Vectorworks Landmark 2019 user here. So I've created a style for my office titleblock and saved the style in a template for our 24"x36" work. It seems like the titleblock style and template are saved locally to my computer, but I'm not seeing where. I wan our whole office to be able to have access to these templates and titleblock so how do I go about saving this stuff to the server and having Vectorworks recognizing their new location? I'll be creating more templates and titleblocks in the future, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to standardize this stuff for everyone across the board.

Thanks!

If you search up workgroups on this forum you will find lots of info on this. Essentially the location is set in the user folders tab of the preferences dialogue. Go to Tools menu-> options> Vectorworks preferences.

Once you set up your office workgroup on the server save your drawing templates in the "templates" folder as template (.sta) files. (Got to File, menu-> save as Template). They will then appear in the drop down list when you go File->New.

Just reread your post. If you just want to import the titleblocks into files then the "titleblocks" will need to be saved into the appropriate folder of the workgroup library. I don't use the Title Block manager (yet) so can't help beyond that.

Edited by Boh

Thanks, I was able to successfully set up a Workgroup and access my templates from it! When I try to save my titleblock as a new style, the menu only offers me the opportunity to save it within the .vwx folder that I'm working in. How do I go about saving that to my Title Block Border folder in the Workgroup?

Edited by jg@swcm