No revision data in title block for Fundamentals?

Wimads

Question

Hi all,

I am working on getting my company's vectorworks template to a bit more professional standard. Hence I am working on a more automated title block. (before it was only a manually drawn title block) I am getting it to work fine so fare using the title block border command.

However, I now wanted to also include a revision history, and that is where I am getting confused. Everything I find online on that points to the title block manager, which is a greyed out option for me. And to a revision data tab in the title block settings, which is missing for me. (see screen shots).

Am I doing something wrong, or is it simply functionality that is not included in Fundamentals?

Title block manager greyed out.JPG

Revisions data missing.JPG

4 answers to this question

Is there a complete feature/command list somewhere that lists what functionality is available for different versions of Vecotorworks?

I run into wishing for functionality every now and then that I cannot seem to find, and would like to be able to verify if that is due to my version of Vecotorworks, or me looking in the wrong place.

As a second question:

If I upgrade my version of vectorworks, and create a template with a title block that uses the revision data functionality as I intended in my OP. Will someone with a Fundamentals license be able to use that template including the Revision data functionality of the titleblock? Or will that functionality be crippled for that person?

Edited by Wimads
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
23 minutes ago, Wimads said:

As a second question:

If I upgrade my version of vectorworks, and create a template with a title block that uses the revision data functionality as I intended in my OP. Will someone with a Fundamentals license be able to use that template including the Revision data functionality of the titleblock? Or will that functionality be crippled for that person?

- The functionality will not be available for the Fundamentals again. It will be visible in the begining but it will disappear after the first reset of the TBB object.