sam@pcd

Converting resource library from 2018 to 2019

Hi,

I'm looking to convert the library I have alrady created from Vectorworks 2018 to 2019. Is there an easy way to do this?

I opened 2019 and via the migration manager I was able to convert the title blocks etc, but it didn't give me the option for library's. Do I need to save each file individually?...It seems a bit tedious if this is the case.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

I would also like to know how to do this.  I have years of resources I need to convert and we are not going to change to 2019 until this can be converted.

Yes, batch convert is the best way to handle this. Even though it does save the converted files into a new directory you should make a backup copy of the original files first just in case something goes wrong (e.g. crash) during conversion that could corrupt the original file. Depending on age, number, size and complexity of files there might be one that VW 2019 chokes on.