Attributes Palette Error

ashakesby

Question

We recently updated to Vectorworks 2019, but I now have a problem with the Attributes Palette - it has gone blank and grey.

Have tried closing and re-importing workspace settings but nothing has worked. Other than reinstalling the full Vectorworks again, I am now stuck what to do!

Has anyone else had this issue and have you found a solution?

Thanks 

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 09.25.52.png

5 answers to this question

I have a blank attributes pallet as well - this suddenly occurred and  is a major issue (deadlines over the Christmas period to hit January issue dates). I run Vectorworks 2018 SP6  If someone in Vectorworks can post a fix as soon as able I would be grateful - or some sort of workaround, although fairly fundamental tool.

thanks

Thanks Michael - I tried all the shut down /turn off - turn on measures a number of times. It seemed to randomly respond in the end and now it’s back. I’m finding my copy of Vectorworks very clitchy at the moment - I have a new issue with inability to drag layer order for some reason, again frustrating but easier to work around for the short term at least. I have just done a software update so it is all up to date, maybe due to the update itself?!