VWX 2017 installer

I purchased aVWX 2017 License about 18 months ago.

Ive gone back to the email, from VWX sales, and clicked the download link provided, but it dosnt work. 

I logged into my VSS account (which i no longer subscribe to) and although i could log in, i couldnt access the download pages. 

Any idea where i can get the official installer from ? 

1 minute ago, Jim Wilson said:

Send me the last 6 of your serial number in a direct message and I should be able to get you the right installer link for your license.

Thanks Jim 

Ill PM you the last six digits. 

Ive found an old installer in the downloads folder of another machine i have but when i try to install it on OSX 10.13.6 i get an error see below screenshot.

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 22.07.08.png

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

So far, no. We believe it's just Apples way of warning that we are using some components that they wont be supporting in future OSes. Possibly OpenGL. It should not become an issue for you if you remain on that OS version.

17 hours ago, Sam Lee said:

Ive found an old installer in the downloads folder of another machine i have but when i try to install it on OSX 10.13.6 i get an error see below screenshot.

The version of the installer I sent you should be new enough to not encounter that problem.