VW 2017 Licences for Sale

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Francesco

We currently have a license available. To transfer the license, we will send you a transfer form and you will need to fill in your details; we then send this to Vectorworks in the UK and pay the transfer fee.

You can make the payment for the license via PayPay or by bank transfer; PayPal is immediate, Bank transfer takes a day, unless you request a same day transfer.

If you are in the EU, VAT applies to the license cost; if not - if you are in the USA for example - then it doesn’t, but you will need to check on any local charges / taxes.

Once you have the license then you are able to pay your local Vectorworks vendor to update to later versions.

Best regards

Joe

Hi Francesco

The license is for VW Architect and is cross-platform so you can download for Mac or Windows and use the license number.

We have transferred within the UK and to the USA previously, so don't imagine it will be a problem for you in Switzerland.

Let me know if you want to go ahead and then just send me your email address so I can forward the transfer form.

Best regards

Joe

• 2 weeks later...