Helen Palmer

Radial dimension causing VW to crash

Question

I'm trying to set out a large drawing with circular and straight dimensions.  The radial dimension is causing VW to crash - I've tried in an existing drawing and also in a new drawing which opens up automatically.  I'm getting the whirling circle and have to force to close.  Very frustrating - I have a LOT of work to do and this is not helping.  

I've repeatedly re-opened VW and am up to date with IOS and VW.  

Any ideas?

Helen

3 answers to this question

Unable to replicate this here on 10.14.2 using 2019 SP2. Close Vectorworks, then perform the following:

Restart your machine, then retry using that tool in a new blank file on a simple test circle, let me know the results.

I am getting the same problem in 2019, Mac version, dimension in a radial dim in a viewport, or editing a radial dim in a viewport. I tried restarting and tried it on a new blank file, and it seemed to work OK. I've wasted an hour an a half trying to get this to work!