Window Muntin Line Thickness

Jim S.

Guest Wes Gardner

Hi Jim,

Muntins are in the SASH class(es) both Ext and Int so try setting that class to .05 or something thin...I have them set to 1.00 in the image below just for a test...screen shot shows window with 7/8" muntins with everything set to .05  and just the sash classes set to 1.00

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 4.55.11 PM.png

Wes

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 4.59.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-14 at 5.01.07 PM.png

• 1 month later...

hi Wes,

this is probably a no brainer...

where is the complete list as you show to set window parameters?

my list of classes has no level of detail like this - it has "door class" and no sub categories, same for windows, except for " windows main"...

I had to add the window and door class, probably because I used a previous file which didn't have them.

is there a resource to import all the standard available classes with their sub categories to fix this?

I don't even know how to screen shot my list to show you.

many thanks from lisa

Guest Wes Gardner

@Lisa

I think to take a screen shot on a PC, you hold down the "Windows" key and Print Screen (one of the "F" keys across the top)...I'm not really that PC literate although a do draw in Rhino on one at home.  I'll send you via e-mail some info on windows, classes, etc.

Wes