Remote Drafting / 3D Modeling Needed

marshigh

THE PROJECT: a series of new beach houses for a builder client that is aggressively moving into the Panama City and Mexico Beach area (that was almost totally wiped out from Hurricane Michael). We just met to go over details. This was our 4th meeting—but marked the official “start" of the project today. Design is already underway. As a company they’ve had dozens and dozens of inquiries for new home starts. They currently have around 60 houses “in the dirt" and 100 or more inquiries. Their houses are among the only ones still standing in Mexico Beach and has sparked renewed interest in their company’s building standards. This could lead to many many dozens of new homes in the coming months.

THE JOB: You’d be jumping in and out of various projects: 3D modeling, annotating, etc. for a limited set of CDs.

THE PAY: $30/hour / contract, free-lance basis

Hi,

I feel that my skills and experience on the same are a great fit for this position. Please feel free to contact me to arrange an interview. I look forward to learning more about this opportunity.

Can you please reach me at below mentioned details. I will share more details of mine over an email.

Em-ail : karen.cis10@gmail.com

Reply Awaited.

BR 
Karen

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!  Still Looking For Some Help?  I am a one-man residential design & construction services office outside of Denver, Colorado.

Reach your customers with professional imagery that truly connects and sparks engagement and effective follow-through for your builders.

I specialize in:

● Thoroughness

● Honesty

● Gaining the trust of clients

Spec Houses / Custom Houses / Floor Plans / Site Plans / Plot Plans / Sections / Structural Drafting / Electrical Plans / Demolition Plans

Drafting / 3D Renderings / Exteriors / Sites / Landscaping /Interiors / Specifications / 27 yrs of Residential Design / Interior Design

Professional with a track record in ranging from planning to project completion. Excellent team player.

Can be trusted with the responsibility and stress that goes with the job.

My business designs large scale custom homes (typically 2-3 projects/year -- design / interiors / construction services)

Looking for solid side hustle to help you out and keep myself busy (I have consistent gaps in my business days/weeks while designs are with clients, plans are in building departments or zoning/HOA -- don't worry; I'd never take a job that I couldn't do or meet a deadline for either of us -- I love what I do and can manage making you successful)

N. Lands

landsdesign@comcast.net

303-665-1428

Elevator Addition, Sheet A5.pdf

--Proposed 3D exerterior eagle eye night light copy.png

Edited by nlands
Update data
2 hours ago, nlands said:

Hello!  Still Looking For Some Help?  I am a one-man residential architectural office outside of Denver, Colorado.

Reach your customers with professional imagery that truly connects and sparks engagement and effective follow-through for your builders.

I specialize in:

● Thoroughness

● Honesty

● Gaining the trust of clients

Spec Houses / Custom Houses / Floor Plans / Site Plans / Plot Plans / Sections / Structural Drafting / Electrical Plans / Demolition Plans

Drafting / 3D Renderings / Exteriors / Sites / Landscaping /Interiors / Specifications / Architecture / Interior Design

Professional with a track record in ranging from planning to project completion. Excellent team player.

Can be trusted with the responsibility and stress that goes with the job.

My business designs large scale custom homes (typically 2-3 projects/year -- design / interiors / construction services)

Looking for solid side hustle to help you out and keep myself busy (I have consistent gaps in my business days/weeks while designs are with clients, plans are in building departments or zoning/HOA -- don't worry; I'd never take a job that I couldn't do or meet a deadline for either of us -- I love what I do and can manage making you successful)

Best Regards always,

N. Lands

landsdesign@comcast.net

303-665-1428

Elevator Addition, Sheet A5.pdf

--Proposed 3D exerterior eagle eye night light copy.png

Edited by nlands
  • 3 weeks later...