Door Schedule Prefix?

archdaly

Question

10 answers to this question

Archdaly,

I assume that you tried to type directly into the worksheet.

Try selecting the door and then in the OIP - click on "Settings" 

In the settings, select the "Data" tab at the bottom of the list and try and enter your data there.

If that doesn't work, the doors may be styled - so that they all retain the same labeling ...

If you post an example file with that schedule in it, we may be able to figure out what is going on.

Thanks Taproot... the screenshot that I uploaded is what I'm referring to. I have modified the data field for the door to simply have "WD" and not HMWD. Editing the worksheet directly works as well to change the suffix but the HM remains regardless of what I input into the field. 

Doors are all unstyled... 

Archdaly,

Those two columns appear to be corrupted.  I was able to solve the problem by creating two new columns and then copying and pasting your original criteria (in the database header row) to them.

Attached is your test file with that update.  The original two columns are shaded - you can delete them.  The working columns are unshaded.

Cheers.

TEST2.vwx