VECTORWORKS CONSULTING FIRM

Andrew Mac

I am a small independent designer proficient in Vectorworks located in Omaha, Nebraska.
I have been partnering with other firms utilizing Vectorworks. I have over 25 years design/build experience along with a wealth of industry knowledge. My work history includes furniture design which transitioned to residential, small commercial design and event design. I worked for a number of years at high-end architectural firms and design-build firms and am LEED AP O&M accredited. I'm currently available for any size project including: commercial, residential, cabinetry, 3-d rendering and production assistance. 

I am currently working with others in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York City, Seattle, Boston, Atlanta and a number of other states/cities in a remote capacity. I have found great success in assisting my clients in this way. I would love the opportunity to speak to you to see how we can work together on any current or future projects. 

Please feel free to contact me and view my portfolio at www.investinstructures.com. My references are available by request. I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Andrew McIntyre

• 3 years later...

Hello Andrew. Place Lab is a small landscape architecture in Australia. We are looking to engage a consultant to assist us in transitioning from CAD to vector works, help set up drawings standards, drawing management protocols, and a block library. Is this something that you would be interested in helping with? Regards Anna Chauvel