Instrument Summary 2019 Issue

In my template file I have all Lighting Instruments loaded into a Instrument Summary added and sorted as I would like them to appear. This way when i create a plot I just refresh the summary and bingo i'm done.(layout and fixture order is all as i like it.) 
- When updating my template file in 2019 my list is getting cut off at the 87th line. I add Instruments to the list and sort, click ok, then everything after 87th line gets removed from the list.
 - In 2018 I had a list in the Instrument Summary of 109 Fixtures no issues

Anyone else seeing this or have a solution?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Be sure to update to the latest service pack. We found an issue with long lists that should be solved in the most recent service pack. If you still have an issue please submit your 2018 file to support so we can investigate.

• 4 weeks later...

OK updated to SP2. The issue persists. After I add all the fixtures to the list and click 'OK' the Summary refreshes without the full list i created. Then when i go back into "Build List, I see the attached cut off list.

Thoughts?

image.png

Edited by gravityguy
On 12/7/2018 at 11:21 AM, klinzey said:

Be sure to update to the latest service pack. We found an issue with long lists that should be solved in the most recent service pack. If you still have an issue please submit your 2018 file to support so we can investigate.

So, what I have done is make a dummy lighting biject named Dummy, and I make sure it's the last item in my lists. When it becomes truncated it does not affect my counts. See the attached screen shot.

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 10.41.47 AM.png