MTRobin

Grouping sheet layers to print to their own PDFs

Question

Hello,

I would like to request the ability to publish a PDF of several sheet layers and determine which ones are bundled into a single PDF.

My circumstance is that I have a lighting plot with 9 pages that are 24"x36" and I would like those to be exported to PDF as a single PDF, then my last page (page 10) is an equipment list on an 8.5"x11" piece of paper that I would like to be exported to it's own PDF.

As it is now I need to publish the document twice to get these 2 PDFs, but it would be more efficient to be able to group sheets together and when I publish they will batch accordingly. It would also be great to be able to name each PDF batch individually. This would really streamline this workflow. With one button I can select my saved set and it will print 2 PDFs. One will be the drawing package, and the other will be the equipment list. All with correct file names.

Thank you

Maxwell

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet