OIP Text Styles List?

I've altered my default text styles file by removing the styles that were there when Vectorworks was installed, and I replaced them with my text styles. Now I'm trying to understand what I'm seeing in my OIP and in my Resource Manager. Can you help explain this to me? In this file I removed all text styles from file's resources. Then using the default text styles I applied the two that now appear in the Resource Manager. So I'm assuming that in the OIP text style dropdown list the second section shows me which styles are used in this file, but I'm confused about what the third section is showing me. All of the styles listed there are in my default file, but why are the two noted as (Text Styles.vwx) and the others not?

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 8.09.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 8.12.38 AM.png

The two library text styles with "(Text Styles.vwx)" are the same as the two text styles currently in your document, so this is to differentiate the Text Style in your document versus the one in the library document. If you edited "Dimensions 9 pt" in your file, then later wanted to get it back to the way it was set up in the library file, you could select "Dimensions 9 pt (Text Styles.vwx)" and it would ask if you wanted to replace it in your file.