Hi there , a have a simply question : Is is possible to replace mass fixture in Vision  with few click ?  es: ( how replace all  Sharpy  [80] with other type of fixture like Robe Pointe )

Why this : Some fixture dont have  fixture mode in VW .

3 hours ago, zeroInf said:

Hi there , a have a simply question : Is is possible to replace mass fixture in Vision  with few click ?  es: ( how replace all  Sharpy  [80] with other type of fixture like Robe Pointe )

Why this : Some fixture dont have  fixture mode in VW .

Try the Spotlight Menu "Find and Modify…"

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 9.37.07 AM.png

I post in "Vision and Previsualisation" and my question is related to Vision. I need to make this operation in Vision , because if I send to vision from VW  a file with Spots without Fixture mode in Vision I will not find those spots.

Fixture-mode.png

Edited by zeroInf

Unfortuntely, @mjm had it right. There is no current way to do this in Vision and the recommend way would be to go back to the VW document and update the fixture mode there.

That being said, this seems like a pretty severe workflow deficit that has gone unnoticed. I will pass this up the chain and see what we can do about implementing something that will allow you to change fixtures with multiple selection in Vision directly. In the meantime, please do your best to set the fixture mode properly in VW so the export to Vision is as complete as possible.

Can be added to WishList in the next ServicePack Update ?

-Replace Fixture

and if is possible

tool Like :VW  - Move By Point