SCParker

Vision, VW, Lightwright, DMX Universe and Address settings??

Does anyone have the proper settings to get units to patch in Vision whilst also using Lightwright?

If I'm using U/DMX, as in 1/256 or 2/128, all the Vision DMX addresses are picking up just the Universe, as in the number to the left of the /.

If I'm using Absolute numbers, (as in 640 for universe 2, dmx 128), the vision channel tops out at 512.

I've tried all sorts of combinations of both VW and Lightwright settings with no luck. Totally guessing at this point.

Any help would be most welcome.

Thanks, Scott

• Like 3

I am not using Lightwright but have had similar issues trying to get U/DMX to map correctly.

I gave up and had to map them separately  and use universe and dmx as separate fields. and built a symbol legend that merges the fields to look like i'm using U/DMX.

Would love to see an answer to this as well

On 12/6/2018 at 11:44 AM, SCParker said:

Here are my VW Vision unit settings that ended up working.

2018-12-05_15-28-00.png

Scott I'd love to know how you got this to work.. I'm using your unit setting map and still can't get the right Channel/Address/Universe settings to work between Lightwright/VWX/Vision...