wrios

Free Vision for Students?

I heard on a podcast, Light Talk, that Vision is available for free to students.  Is that true?  Will it be true?  Pretty please?

Students in the United States can request a free copy of Vision, yes. We don't have it available on the Student portal yet, but didn't want to let that delay us getting Vision into student's hands. You can request a copy from @Maggie Craig directly for the time being.

• Like 1

Hi Jim, Would you happen to know how UK students can get hold of a copy of vision by any chance. Been asked a couple of times recently.

Many thanks!

Tom W

I know there are plans to expand the program to other countries, but not when it will happen.

On 11/29/2018 at 4:24 PM, Jim Wilson said:

Students in the United States can request a free copy of Vision, yes. We don't have it available on the Student portal yet, but didn't want to let that delay us getting Vision into student's hands. You can request a copy from @Maggie Craig directly for the time being.

It says the user (Maggie Craig) has not been online for about a year - will she still receive the mail ?

I would love to get the student copy of vision if that is possible 🙂