Service Pack 2 for Vectorworks 2019 released

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
2 minutes ago, martinfdc said:

what does this mean @Jim Wilson? is the update available for VW 2019 in Spanish also?

The SPs release first in the english non-localized versions (there are some english language versions that are localized with different tools like the version in Aus/NZ) and then later the other languages follow. I think that the spanish SP2 for 2019 has not been released yet but I'll check, my work is by necessity focused on the base english version.

17 minutes ago, martinfdc said:

@Jim Wilson,when I hit check for updates in the VW 2019 SP1 (spanish edition) it tells me that there is an update to SP2 but the updater language is in english...

Do you know if there is a way to change the language of the updater?

Hmmmm that should not be happening. Let me check on this. The updaters are separate per language i believe, not different modes of the same updater (yet)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, martinfdc said:

I’m eagerly waiting for your reply @Jim Wilson 😀

Well, unfortunately we cannot replicate it here at all. QA recommends checking with your distributor as it might be a serial number issue. The spanish versions tested here all only offer the spanish updater, and don't offer SP2 since it isn't yet available for spanish language licences yet.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jim Wilson said:

Well, unfortunately we cannot replicate it here at all. QA recommends checking with your distributor as it might be a serial number issue. The spanish versions tested here all only offer the spanish updater, and don't offer SP2 since it isn't yet available for spanish language licences yet.

Many thanks Jim! I will wait patiently for SP2 become available for the spanish version.